In-Home Nursing Care
It’s quite common for patients to rehabilitate from a surgery or receive onsite care while living with a debilitating medical condition at the comfort of their own home. When this situation occurs, having a skilled nursing professional with experience treating patients with these medical conditions helps to improve recovery, keeps patients comfortable and ensures their safety. NJFirst Home Health Care is licensed to offer skilled nursing care services in New Jersey.
Our Registered Nurses, Home Health Aides and Caregivers work together with primary care physicians to ensure your family member or loved one is cared for professionally, to reduce medical setbacks or the possibility of hospital readmission.
Some of the skilled nursing care services we offer in North New Jersey include:
- Disease management and education: Our skilled nurses and health care professionals can provide our patients and their families with proper disease or medical condition management procedures and education. This helps to improve communication and ensures you’re fully aware of what to do in case of emergency.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care: Cognitive disorders like Alzheimer’s and Dementia are incredibly complex, as they are unique for each individual patient. Our team gathers all information about the patient and their specific condition, to follow the primary care or specialists prescribed health care plan while at home.
- Pre & Post-Natal Care: NJFirst Home Health Care offers pre and post-natal care for women during pregnancy and after delivery of the baby. Contact us today to learn more.
- Stroke care: When a patient suffers a stroke, multiple complications can occur. We employ Registered Nurses who are specially trained to work with stroke victims, and have experience helping family members cope with this medical condition.
- Fall prevention: Keeping your loved one safe is made possible through activating several fall prevention skills and techniques. Our experienced caregivers will work with you to reduce the potential of falls, trips or accidents while your loved one recovers or lives with a medical condition.
- Medication management and education: While only a licensed medical provider can prescribe medication, a Registered Nurse and other licensed medical professionals are vital to administer medication management programs and provide education on the proper use of medication.
- Parkinson’s care: Like Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease impacts multiple mental, emotional and physical abilities. Our skilled nurses have extensive experience working with Parkinson’s patients and their families in New Jersey.
- Wound care: Having a skilled nurse onsite to provide onsite wound care, replace dressing as recommended, apply medication or ointments, and to help teach you methods if needed is a great way to expedite the healing process and reduce infection.
- Blood glucose monitoring: Diabetes and other blood sugar disease are not curable – however, patients can live a higher quality of life and reduce the potential of heart disease, liver and kidney failure by effectively monitoring blood glucose levels. Our experts can help.
- Hospital Transitional Care Program: When a patient transitions from the hospital to the home, the process is made easier by working with our skilled nursing experts.
Our team of Registered Nurses are licensed to provide services in The State of New Jersey and undergo continuing education on treating multiple medical conditions. NJFirst Home Health Care works closely with physicians and other medical professionals through our Physicians Online Portal. This keeps the lines of communication from the physician to our team clear and transparent. Our patient and caregiver portal provide access to your loved one’s clinical file, so you’re fully in the loop of the process.
If you’d like to set up a FREE IN-HOME CONSULATION or would like to learn more about our skilled nursing services in New Jersey or call us today at 201.992.5000.