Respite, Companion & Live-in Care
We often take daily tasks for granted. Common personal care chores like dressing, bathing, personal grooming and even toileting is made difficult when your loved one is dealing with a difficult medical condition. For those who struggle with these tasks, NJFirst Home Health Care offers personal care services in New Jersey that are always customized to maintain the safety, security and health of those who require a little help.
NJFirst Home Health Care takes proactive measures to ensure each of our personal care service providers are experienced, licensed, certified and compassionate individuals. Each of our home care providers undergo rigorous background checks, drug-screening and complete continuing education to better serve our valued clients. Our team of personal home care professionals can coordinate all aspects of personal care. Some of the individual personal care services we offer includes:
- Bathing: We respect the privacy of each of our clients. However, there are times when they will need some assistance. Whether it’s helping them enter and exit the shower or bath tub or providing the bathing service for those who require help, our compassionate team will be discrete and professional throughout.
- Dressing: Whether it’s for a day of shopping or running errands, or simply changing clothes and undergarments, our personal care professionals have experience assisting our clients with all dressing needs.
- Grooming: Personal grooming is made easier for those who require assistance when you work with NJFirst Home Health Care. Each of our personal care service providers are trained at personal grooming procedures and steps unique for individuals we work with daily.
- Ambulation assistance: Our personal care experts have training assisting our clients with walking for someone who uses a cane, walker, or crutches. We’re also able to help our clients move from beds to chairs.
- Transferring and positioning: To avoid bed sores, and to keep blood circulating throughout the body, transferring and positioning is required for patients who are restricted to their beds. Our experienced personal care team follows the recommendations of the primary care physician when completing these services.
- Toileting, Incontinence: We understand that the act of toileting can be sensitive for many patients who have been accustomed to completing this daily function on their own. Our team is compassionate and discrete and will work with clients with dignity and respect.
- Feeding and special diet: If your loved one requires a special diet, we’re here to help. Whether it’s cooking prepared meals or helping them eat, our professional personal care providers are here to help.
Our team of personal care providers in New Jersey are certified to provide services in The State of New Jersey and undergo continuing education on treating multiple medical conditions. NJFirst Home Health Care works closely with physicians and other medical professionals through our Physicians Online Portal. This keeps the lines of communication from the physician to our team clear and transparent. Our patient and caregiver portal provide access to your loved one’s case file, so you’re fully in the loop of the process.